Hi, today I am going to share the 15 best lip care tips with you all. Exfoliating your lips is a really good way to get rid of dead skin cells. Exfoliating your lips is a really good way to get rid of dead skin cells. Sugar scrub is a great way to exfoliate your lips.
Taking Care Of Lips
Who doesn’t want to get soft, pink lips? We really do a lot of exercise for that. I put on my lips different types of lipstick, I don’t use much lip balm. Most of the products in the market contain various harmful chemicals. They do more harm than good. But it is possible to get soft and pink lips through a few simple home remedies. In this article, I will discuss lip care tips.
Every woman wants their lips to be pink. Pink lips add beauty to the moon. Sometimes it is also found in inheritance and mostly in dark people. Lifestyle is also the reason for having usually dark lips. There are many reasons to have dark lips: – Staying longer in front of the sun (High Exposure To Sun) UV rays Smoking Allergies Excessive consumption of caffeine (High Caffeine Intakes) Hormonal Imbalance Overage. Everyone wants pink lips, for this, no one can stay without lipstick or lip balms at all times. Below I have given some tips that will help you to make your lips soft and pink.
Sugar Scrub For Pink Lips
This method is good for lip exfoliants. Sugar is used for lip care to cleanse the dead skin cells on the lips by rubbing them. Butter cleanses the complexion and helps in enhancing shine. Mix three spoons of sugar and two spoons of butter and make a thin paste. Scrub on the lips with this paste. Do it two to three times a week.
Turmeric Scrub For Smooth And Pink Lips
Make a thin paste by mixing turmeric powder and milk. Soak the lips with water and gently scrub the lips with a soft toothbrush. A soft toothbrush is a good exfoliator for lips. Apply turmeric paste on the lips and leave for 2 to 3 minutes. Exfoliate the lips slowly with a soft toothbrush. Do this for 2 to 3 minutes, making sure that the Healthy Cells do not come out by rubbing. Dry the lips and apply the lip balm of your choice. This is a very good tip for lip care.
Lemon has bleaching properties. This is the natural home remedy to do pink lips. Lemon juice not only helps in making the lips pink but also eliminates dark spots on the lips and skin. Lemon juice exfoliates the lips and tone the lips. Squeeze out a lemon and extract the juice and massage the lips with fresh juice. Do it every night before sleeping.
Lemon And Sugar Scrub
In a bowl, take a spoonful of Lemon Juice and Coconut Oil. Add 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar and whisk well and make a thin paste. Add more sugar if necessary. After mixing it well, keep the paste in the pot and apply it for a week. Store the paste in a fridge. Apply a little paste on the lips You can also use a toothbrush. Wash lips with warm water and apply the balm of your choice.
Honey On Lips
Apply honey on the lips every night and leave it overnight. This will not only lighten the dark lips but will also give a soft and pink glow.
Beetroot As Cleanser
The purple colour of beetroot has the natural properties of reducing the darkness of the lips, which reduces the darkness and also lightens the colour of the lips.
Essential minerals and vitamins are found in raspberry, which keeps the lips bubbly. Make a paste by mixing raspberry, aloe vera and pure honey. Massage the lips and scrub with this paste. Wash after 10 minutes. After this, apply homemade balm which will bring shine and pinkness to your lips.
Olive oil contains essential minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients. To soften the lips, scrub it with olive oil before sleeping at night, and by doing this, the lips will shine.
Tips To Prevent Dreaded Chapped Lips
- Use Creamy lipsticks to prevent your lips from chapping.
- Lip balms like ChapStick lubricate but they do not hydrate.
- If you applying ChapStick constantly it will dehydrate your lips because it actually seals moisture so that lips cannot absorb moisture from the air, the water we drink, or from hydrating formulas applied to our lips.
- When looking for products that promote healing and chapped lips prevention locate products using antioxidant-rich vitamins and plant-derived minerals like,
- Vitamine E is known for conditioning and soothing properties
- Aloe Leaf Extract offers to calm and softening your lips.
- Did you know that Aloe Leaf extract is a botanical extract and its use can be traced back to ancient times?
- Pomegranate has been known to increase hydration and helps strengthen the skin.
- Since our lips have an extremely thin outer protective layer they can age faster than other areas of the skin. You want a lip treatment system that will gently, yet effectively, exfoliate dead surface skin cells that cause the lips to appear dull and lifeless.
- Hydrate your body by drinking plenty of water.
- Ensure your body is not deficient in vitamins, iron or essential fatty acids.
- These deficiencies can cause scaling of lips and crack of lip corners.
How to Get Beautiful Lips?
The lips form the basic and one of the most important features of the face. The ultimate appeal of the face comes from the lips. Lips need proper care and attention, otherwise, they may become dull and dark.
Here are some ways to get beautiful lips
Most people don’t know the reason behind the lips looking dull. It is because of the accumulation of so many dead cells. Simply exfoliate on the surface of the lips weekly, or two to three times a week. This will enhance your blood flow and help in attaining the natural colour of the lips. We can use any kind of oil for this purpose. Now gently massage the lips.
Applying Oil On The Naval
This is the age-old and by far the most effective technique. Apply a few drops of oil on the naval and gently massage it before going to sleep. If this step is followed regularly, the effect you will see very quickly.
Moisturizing the lips
Dry lips look very shabby. It is very important to keep the lips hydrated and moisturized. While going out in the sun, we apply some lip cream on it, to prevent it from the dry heat of the sun.
Use of pomegranate seeds
Simply crush the seed of the pomegranate and mix it with milk cream. Apply it on the lips on a regular basis. This is by far one of the best homemade remedies available to us. Results will come gradually if we follow the procedure regularly.
Our body contains almost 60% of water. In order to have beautiful pink lips, it is very much important to keep them hydrated. It is always advisable to increase water intake and include a lot of juices in the diet. This is a very important tip for lip care.
Avoid licking your lips
Most people have a natural tendency to licking their lips when they feel that their lips are getting dried or chapped. But it is better that you should not lick your lips very often.
Smoking is one of the biggest reasons for dark and dull lips. Smoking adversely affects our lips and leave them in very poor condition.
Home Treatment For Lip Care
Use of orange peels
Orange peels provide a very effective way of treatment of dark and dull lips. Simply rub the orange peels on the lips for a few minutes. Orange peels consist of juice, which is very good for our lips and help in maintaining the colour and beauty of the lips.
Use of carrot juice
Carrots are a very rich source of vitamins. Their juice is extremely useful. Simply soak some juice on the cotton and apply it to the lips. This vitamin-rich juice will provide the essential components needed by the lips to stay nourished.
Use of coconut oil and almond oil
Mix the two oils in equal proportion in the bowl. Apply the cost of the mixed oil on the lips and gently massage it. Do this procedure before going to the bed.
All the methods discussed above are beneficial in getting beautiful and pink lips. No matter which procedure, we follow, they are continuous processes. They needed to be repeated at regular intervals to get the best results.
Natural Beauty Tips-Choosing Nude Lipsticks
- When it comes to choosing a nude lipstick colour, the general rule is to select a shade that is either the same shade or a little bit lighter than your skin tone. If you have pale skin, then you should choose cooler shades of lipstick, whereas if you have darker skin, you’ll want to choose warmer nude shades.
- While these guidelines may seem easy enough to follow, selecting the perfect nude lip colour for you may be a bit overwhelming at first. You may find several shades that you like, only to find out that once you’ve put them on, they are either too dark, too light, or not compatible with your skin tone.
- A little-known secret to achieving the best look with nude lip colour is to apply lip gloss, lip balm, and concealer. Use the same concealer that you use to cover blemishes on your face.
- You can try experimenting with various colours of concealer to find the shade that works best for you. Before you even start applying colour to your lips, you’ll want to clean the area by using a lip exfoliator.
- The lip exfoliator is meant to make your lips smooth and remove dead layers of skin. Next, apply your favourite lip balm, and then use your fingertips to blend concealer into your lips. Do not use an excessive amount of concealer, or your lips will look muddy. Finally, add some clear lip gloss, and you have now achieved a natural, nude lip look.
- If you’d rather not use the above technique, then you will search for the perfect nude lipstick. If you have light-coloured skin, you can try Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in the color Biarritz, or Rouge Hydra Nude Lipstick in the colour Nude Rose.
- For a medium skin tone, try nude shades of true beige or light pink such as Lipstick in the color Devilish or Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in the color CafA© Chic.
- For darker skin tones, you’ll want to choose brown-based nude shades. Try Rouge Lipcolour in the colour Lingering Mocha or Shimmering Rouge Lipstick in the colour BR 304.
- The bottom line in selecting nude lipsticks is that fair skin is suited to shades that have a touch of a champagne colour, medium skin tones work best with beige or light pink shades, and darker skin tones are complemented by brown colours.
Natural Lip Care Tips
- Rose petals are the best for making your lips more beautiful. You can grind then add honey and apply it to your lips.
Rosewater is also good for your lips. Dip cotton in rose water and wipe your lips. Repeat this two to three times.
Carrot and beetroot can be scrubbed on your lips.
- These vegetables have high carotene content in them. This will nourish your lips and will make them look more attractive.
To remove the dead skin cells of your lips you can wipe with a soft toothbrush.
- Massaging the lips gently will increase blood circulation thereby making it more attractive.
- You can mix olive oil and sugar and apply it in circular motions with your finger. This procedure will refresh the lips.
Avoid smoking. The nicotine present in the cigarette will darken your lips and will spoil the beauty of it.
Increased consumption of tea and coffee will also reduce the colour of your lips.
- Applying lip balm that contains fruit extracts is good for your lips. Make sure that they are having good quality.
Clean all the makeup of the lips before going to bed. Excessive makeup will destroy the natural beauty of it.
Natural oil massage is also recommended to enhance the beauty of your pouts.
- If you wish to use lipstick then choose the shades that are natural and glossy. This will make your pout look bigger and fuller.
- Herbal medicines are available in the market that will enhance the beauty of your pouts. Choose a good quality product for your personal use.
- Do not go in direct sunlight without any sun protection factors. Apply lip moisturizer’s which contain sun protecting factor in them.
- With these simple beauty tips and tricks, you will have soft, moisturized beautiful lips ready to kiss anyone for Valentine’s Day or any other day of the week.
- I have already said that the ready-made lip balm or lipstick contains harmful chemicals. So we always try to make all these little things at home. Now we will look at some easy ways to make lip balm at home.
Beeswax Lip Balm
The wax that is found in beeswax is very good for lip care. Melt the wax a little and mix it with coconut oil, honey and two vitamin E capsules. Your homemade lip balm is ready.
Mint Chocolate Lip Balm
Melt the wax. Add one teaspoon of cocoa powder, two tablespoons of almond oil and a few drops of peppermint oil.
Raspberry Lemon Lip Balm
Heat coconut oil then mix raspberry gelatin in it and heat again. Once the gelatin is melted, add a few drops of lemon essential.
Essential Oil Lip Balm
Melt the wax and mix it with mango butter. Add the essential oil of your choice. You can mix bit root powder to bring light red colour.
Rose Lip Balm
Melt the wax and add cocoa butter, castor oil and rose oil. If you want, you can add a little bit of vanilla essence.
Strawberry Lip Balm
Make a lip balm by mixing one teaspoon of strawberry and two teaspoons of petroleum jelly. Apply this lip balm daily to the lips. It will make the lips a shiny pink lip.
Cinnamon Lip Balm
Take half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, mix half a teaspoon of honey and olive oil. Mix all the ingredients together and your scrub is ready. Cinnamon contains cassia oil. It is a soothing agent. It increases blood flow to the lips and causes pout or puffiness in the lips. You can use it twice a day.
Some urgent questions and answers about how to get soft and pink lips at home (FAQs):
Can I use aloe vera to get soft and pink lips?
Witness: Yes. , The main function of aloe vera is to reduce chapped lips and to cure the irritation caused by chapped lips
Q: Does lip balm every day make the lips soft and pink?
Answer: Yes, it keeps the lips moist. However, it is better to have homemade balm instead of the market balm
Q: Can cheap lipstick cause black spots on the lips?
Answer: Very normal. Cheap lipsticks can contain many harmful chemicals. It can cause allergies and rashes on your lips
Q: Can honey and sugar be a good lip scrub?
Answer: Yes, honey and sugar have this quality. Very good scrub especially big granulated sugar. Honey moisturizes the lips.
Q: Is excessive smoking harmful to the lips?
Answer: Cigarettes contains nicotine. Which leaves a black mark when it comes in contact with the lips for a long time.